- "Drugs have a specifically balanced chemical composition and are subject to temperature and moisture."
- Drugs that have a more intense reaction on your system during warm weather:
- If living in a warm area physicians should adjust dosage of prescription drugs accordingly.
- In hot weather you should decrease your intake of:
- Atropine (and all derivatives)
- Cortisone (and all derivatives)
- Diuretics (Coffee is one)
- In cold weather you should decrease the dosage of:
Earthway - Section One: The Body - The Soil of Sacred Ground - Part I: The Cosmic Umbilical - Sharing the Celestial Genetic Coding of the Sky and Heavens - 2 - Skystuff - Sharing Earth's Amniotic Atmosphere - How Temperature & Humidity Affect Drugs.
By: Mary Summer Rain
Book format (only available through):
Earthway: A Native American Visionary's Path to Total Mind, Body, and Spirit Health (Religion and Spirituality): Mary Summer Rain: 9780671706678: Amazon.com: Books
Screen clipping taken: 10/28/2013, 10:13 PM
Variations in the climate's conditions affect our bodies and our system's absorption of chemicals.
No Eyes recommended these changes because the external temperature increases their effectiveness, there for dosage should be lowered.
These are just notes of importance from the book. It does not compare at all to the beautiful stories and medium this is described through in Mary Summer Rain's book. I highly recommend that you obtain a copy of her work for yourself as it really is written beautifully.