Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Spirit Line Base Drawing

Artwork now available at: http://www.ArtPal.com/MidnightStealth?i=1252-1

11/03/2013-  It's DONE! Welcome to my spirit room.  The first of what can and may be a huge line of paintings!


10/27/2013- It's almost done!  I just need to let it dry to put the finishing touches on it.



10/09/2013- I got some paint on it...Looking really good I think.


I really hate painting on sketch paper but it is what I have available right now...Gotta make the best out of what I have... :)


This is the my base drawing for what will hopefully be an awesome painting.  This is going to be a spirit painting…You will just have to stay tuned to see how it unfolds Smilehehehe!  It is the starting point and focal point for many other paintings and drawings I have in my head…they will all center off of this one with multiple lines branching out!  I’m so excited!  If you like it please leave a comment and share!
IMG_20131008_075200
Obviously the lines aren’t exact but they are just a reference point for my paint…LOL!  Do you think you know where I am going with this…guesses are welcome in the comments section!
Thank you for reading please comment, like (+1) and share!

All rights reserved Christa M Chandler.
Technorati Tags: ,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment