- Inner restlessness
- Critical temperament
- Saa-qu-ya (wise woman)'s treatment:
- She would let those with internal conflicts vent to her. She advised them to center on the importance of family and home. To calm boredom she advised them to participate in more community activities more frequently.
- She would often be the mediator/negotiator for those with critical temperament to settle any family disagreements.
- Respiratory ailments
- Chronic arthritis specifically finger joints (Waa-pu (Mercury) affects the hands and arms).
- Central nervous system disorders
- Yo-naa's (healer) treatment included:
- Special potions that acted as tranquilizers to ease tension.
- Well-balanced diet
The Spiritual Father
Moon of Little Changes
Waa-pu is pronounced (Wah-poo) and Aa-nu-qu-taa is pronounced (Ah new coo tah).
Mary Summer Rain also included the following specifications:
Position from Sun: 1st
Distance from Sun 47.2 million miles
Orbital revolution: 88 days
Orbital velocity: 29.75 miles/second
Rotation period: 58 days 21 hours 58 minutes
Equatorial diameter: 3.032 Miles
Surface temperature: 620 degrees F
Relative to the Earth:
Surface gravity: 0.38
Western Tropical Astrology information coming soon so stay tuned.
#astrology #planet #influence #Anasazi #Mecury #Waa-pu #Aa-nu-qu-taa