Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Question of Inspiring

      So I decided one day to get a full numerology reading from Numerology.com more specifically from the Numerologist Mike Madigan. I decided to purchase this reading because the sample reading really did intrigue me and sounded pretty accurate. The full reading has inspired me to look into some areas that I previously had not thought about or had thought about but never followed through with. I love what it says about my potentials in life and really do prefer to take this direction. It feels so right in my heart.

      So I am digging deeper into my numerology report. Looking for key words of things that maybe I should start researching more. I am going to see where this path of research takes me. Some previous topics of research aren't as fulfilling as I had hoped they would be. Maybe I am simply not ready to look at those yet. Hopefully approaching things from this direction will allow for more fulfillment.

      It says my Life Path Number (a broad outline of opportunities and challenges I will face in life, the road I am traveling) is a number 11/2. 11 is a master number and is rarely reduced down to 2. The first thing it says is that I "have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people." To me it sounds like there are 3 key words in this sentence: inspiration, illumination, and people.

      So now I am asking myself…Do I inspire others? I can imagine and speculate but only you guys can answer that question. How do I inspire others? What are some ways I can offer more inspiration to others? What am I inspiring them to do?

      I imagine some of my writings offer some inspiration. However others maybe not so much. I do a lot of posts that are simply book notes. Do these inspire people? Probably not so much. Although knowledge it's self can be an inspiration I assume. Still anyone can get a book from a library, download a PDF or Kindle book, or buy a book. I kind of feel as though I had become a technical writer. Perhaps I should start writing more posts like this one or offering more personal insight on informational posts. I think this would offer more inspiration to the world. What do you guys think? Am I on the right track with this one?

      Some of my art does inspire I believe such as the Spirit Room

      clip_image001[1]

      or the Initial Light.

      clip_image002[1]

       

      I think the others add a little flare to the informational writings I have done. Giving people something nice to look at that also SHOWS the topic's information. Making it visual for easier understanding. Here I am again getting technical…LOL Still I think the art could inspire others to learn more.

      I guess so far I am inspiring people to learn more about the natural and supernatural world around them. If they inspired at all.

      These questions definitely require some feedback from you all so please do comment! They also definitely require some deep inner reflection. These are the types of questions we all need to ask ourselves in order for real spiritual growth to happen. Regardless of what religion or form of spirituality you follow spiritual growth is usually a goal.

      I have reflected on this a bit. My conclusion is that the best way I can be an inspiration to others is to have the courage to follow my own path, heart and destiny. Sharing my thoughts and what inspires me along the way. Different people are inspired by different things. I hope that along the way some one will be encouraged to follow their own path courageously as well. Offering their important yet unique piece to the cosmic puzzle and using their gifts to benefit all of humanity as well.

      Peace, love and light to all! Please share <3

      #numerology #life #path #number #11 #spiritual #spirituality #inspire #inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment