Monday, March 24, 2014

Midnight Stealth Weekly Update 3/24/14

    I have not made much progress on my art this week.  Unfortunately I had a lot of other things I had to deal with in my life.  So instead of sharing my lack of progress with you all this week… I have decided to share with you the works of art I had completed in the past.

    clip_image001
    The Spirit Room

















    clip_image002Initial Light
    clip_image003
    The Elements
    clip_image004
    The Elements modified to include the zodiac signs.

    clip_image005
    Modified to include only the fire element and it's key words of it's signs' personality.
    clip_image006
    Modified to include only the earth element the and it's key words of it's signs' personality.
    clip_image007
    Modified to include only the air element and it's key words of it's signs' personality.

    clip_image008
    Modified to include only the water element and it's key words of it's signs' personality.

    clip_image009
    Aries symbolism something I wish I could make in real life as an alter piece or jewelry or something.  The Iron makes this difficult to do.








    All of these are included in my virtual gallery.  It is a print on demand service you can use to purchase what ever size you like of the above pictures.  Options of material included rolled print, printed canvas, or coffee mugs.  You can choose to include framing or not.  Please check out all of the purchasing options available to you at: http://www.artpal.com/MidnightStealth

    Thank you for reading.  Love, light and blessings to all.

    #art #artwork #paint #paintings #digital #digitalart #modified #digitalmodification #astrology #aries

No comments:

Post a Comment