Wednesday, August 26, 2015

CCs Genealogy Today

Today, I managed to put together a few photo album pages of my son, using my canvas.  I plan on making some more once I have our photo albums and boxes unpacked and scanned into my ancestry tree.  Take a look.

Fall Fun

Now I plan on making an info page about where he was born and the places he has lived.  I have been playing around with some layouts but nothing is flowing quite the way I want it to.  I think I'm going to start making some "Familial Places" posts to organize my thoughts a little better.  There are usually multiple people in the family tree that lived in the same locations.  This will help me save the info for later use as well as provide a link to the locations within my memorial pages.  I think that well help the blog flow more smoothly.  I also thought it would be neat to show how the boundaries, flags, and other interesting things changed through out my family's time line in each location.

Ok.  Well that's all for today.  I'm going to go start working on the first familial place post.

No comments:

Post a Comment