Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My Canvas Project: Page 1

 Hi everyone!  I found this awesome program on Ancestry.com, it's called my canvas.  It automatically loads all of the data I need into the book.  It gives me different background and decorating options as well.  It's a free program, and I can print individual pages and put them in my records binder.  Or I can order a professionally made leather bound book, reasonably priced.  Below is where I am at with the first page.


As you can see, it is missing quite a bit and could look nicer.  I figured by posting it on here, I might be able to get some feed back, and/or additional resources.  Here is what I need;

Does anyone have a verified date and/or place of death for James Charles Duke?
Does anyone have a picture of James Charles Duke?
Does anyone have a picture of Fannie Belle Tallent?
Does anyone have a picture of Carolyn Ann Chandler Burrous?
Does anyone have a picture of Robert Lee Chandler?

Hopefully this way I can get this book knocked out!  It's proving to be a long term project, thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment