Thursday, February 12, 2015

Mollie Lyell

Mollie Lyell
Your 2nd great grandmother
Birth 1856 in Tennessee, United States
Death



Mollie Lyell (1856 - )
is your 2nd great grandmother
son of Mollie Lyell
son of William Pleasant "Buddy" Davis
son of Wlliam Carl Davis SR
You are the daughter of William Carl Davis JR



This is a post prompted from tracing and studying my ancestry.

I haven't been able to tract down her death date or exact birth date.
Here is what I have found though.

I got her name from a combination of William Pleasant Davis' death information, and ancestry member trees.

I am assuming now that the Censes data for George that lists an M or Mary or Martha is all Martha McGarr Davis and not Mollie Lyell Davis.  Since there is some uncertainty I didn't save any of them to her.

Found some info on here:


Apparently Molly and George got divorced and their only child William P "Buddy" Davis was sent to live with his grandmother Christine Davis.

I don't know what happened to her after that.

I can't believe I can't find any documents on her!


Next up in the ancestry line is, her father, Robert B Lyell.

No comments:

Post a Comment