Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Midnight Stealth Awesome Report 6

To attract more good things you have to realize the good things you already have or do!  LOA this is why I share my accomplishments with you.  Hoping to attract more of what I feel is good!

Publishing;
I updated my blog post that covers information on the element of Fire in Astrology.  It shows the Fire element on a natural wheel, natal chart, and solar return chart now.  I used my personal charts as examples.  It also asks 2 questions of the reader, hoping for more reader engagement.
  1. What is located in the fire signs on your natal chart?
  2. Is your natal chart fire dominant?

Art:
I wrapped my moldavite crystal with jewelry wire so I can wear it as a necklace.  It is a kind of square cut so I thought a star would hold it nicely without any risk of the stone coming out.  I like the way it turned out.  What do you think?  I would like to get some better jewelry wire.
clip_image001

I also completed the book pattern portion on my afghan.  I am just adding flowers now to make it as big as my bed.

Social Networking:
Friends made: 3
My articles were liked:  7 times with one person interacting.  This is a continued interaction.
Friends made: 1
Followers: 1
Total Views: 1,453
New Followers: 109
Favorites: 14

Astrology:
I did an AWESOME sample Natal/Birth Element reading for a friend on a social network.  My friend said I was right on and brought some of his personality to light.

Community:
We have 2 AWESOME new members in my Facebook group Seeking and Sharing Knowledge:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/497636590334554/
Volunteered at my son's school!

Moving:
The appraiser is coming today!  Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment