Monday, May 5, 2014

Midnight Stealth Awesome Report 3

Publishing:
Research:
  • Qu-say-u (Anasazi Ancient Warrior ancestor):  I have exhausted all of my daily research resources including the Library's online research database.  Since I haven't been able to find any new information on this ancestor I am converting this topic of research to a long term goal.  When ever possible I will visit the local University's library as well as attempt contact with descendent tribe members to try and obtain as much information on the ancestor legends as possible.  I did however find an awesome piece of art showing the artist's representation of Qu-say-u.  Please go down to the art section to see the piece.
  • Yu-aa-nu-taa (Talking Wind Moon magnetic season):  I have exhausted all of my daily research resources including the Library's online research database.  Since I haven't been able to find any new information on this magnetic season I am converting this topic of research to a long term goal.  When ever possible I will visit the local University's library as well as attempt contact with descendent tribe members to try and obtain as much information on the magnetic season legends as possible.

Finished articles published this week:
  • Thoughtful Food - This covers the foods that may help headaches, brain function, and nervous system issues.  I have linked it to the Mars post as promised so that you may not only have the influences of Yu-aa-nu-taa but also some way to help alleviate these influences.  I  started with food because nature provides all and if we can fix something by having better nutrition that would be the best start to a healthy body.  Not to worry I will be posting remedies too, soon.  Just-in-case vitamin deficiency is not the problem.

Art:
Featured Artist:
J.W. Kelly is #awesome.  I found his picture while trying to find information on Qu-say-u.  I contacted him asking him if I could feature it in my blog.  I thought since I couldn't find any immediate information I would at least attempt to give you something nice to look at!  LOL :)  Anyway…He said YES I could use this picture in my blog.  Please if you want a copy of his picture purchase it from his site: http://fineartamerica.com/products/qu-say-u-anasazi-warrior-j-w-kelly-canvas-print.html  So with out further or due I present Qu-say-u

clip_image001[4]

Such a wonderful picture!  Thank you J.W. Kelly

Also I have still been playing with trying to get the #Aries truck to look right.  I think I need some digital art software other than MS Paint and MS Power Point.  They usually do the job but I think it's time for an awesome upgrade!

Social Networking:
Facebook:
1 new page like
21 people saw my posts (reach)
2 likes
1 comment
2 shares

Twitter:
As of 4/29/14 at 1:49am for the week I had:
Views- 1,122 (858 from thanking people for following me, and 8 from my Anasazi post)
New followers- 113
Link visits- 4 (3 from thanking for a follow)
Thank you for the follow: 1 retweet, plus 1 favorite
Twitter stats are #AWESOME!

Blog (adsense) stats:
12 page views over the last week
I earned $0.01
If 1000 people viewed my blog today I would make $0.59.

This week was #AWESOME!  Personal vision statement:  I see myself making enough on this blog to buy 1 song per week!  That's $0.99-$1.29/week.  Music makes me happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment