Thursday, May 15, 2014

Midnight Stealth Awesome Report 4

Since my Twitter stats get to me on Tuesday mornings I have adjusted the publish date of my reports to compensate.  Twitter stats are #awesome! 
My numbers will equalize with my next report…since I switched days!

In publishing:
More people have been viewing my blog throughout the week!  Awesome!  Here is a screen shot from my blogger dash board:

clip_image001

Screen clipping taken: 5/13/2014, 7:15 AM

It looks like my article Thoughtful Food was the most popular article of the week, with 25 page views.  It covers foods that may help with headaches and migraine and over all nervous system/brain health.

Yea!  I earned $0.26 this week.  This is more than my weekly average for the 9 months I have been blogging.  I will get this up to $0.99/week to enable my vision goal of purchasing one song per week.  Making it kind of a game with something I like helps keep me motivated!  Here is a screen shot from adsense:

clip_image002

Screen clipping taken: 5/13/2014, 7:20 AM


In arts and crafts:
I worked on my Jewel of an Afghan blanket some on Mother's day!  I only have 3 or 4 more flowers to go until the pattern is done.
clip_image003

I also started on a vision board…I only got the grill and my husband started but great things are already happening…
clip_image004

Featured piece of the week:
clip_image005
This is my vision of the air element within the zodiac.  I separated the air element from the other elements in my painting of the elements of the zodiac.  So the air signs are shown in their actual locations on the natural wheel.  I also added the positive key words about the personality the air element and it's signs tend to show.  This would be a lovely piece or gift for any Gemini, Libra, or Aquarius.  It also would be a great piece to have if you are a teacher of astrology, combining the beauties of art and knowledge.  As always you can view or purchase all of my completed works of art in my virtual gallery http://www.artpal.com/MidnightStealth You can even buy coffee mugs with my work on it.  An awesome gift idea for teacher appreciation week especially if they are your astrology teacher.

Social Media:
889 Awesome twitter views!
256 Awesome new twitter followers!
4 links on twitter where viewed by awesome people!
5 of my tweets got favorited by some awesome people!

Noteworthy tweets:
Ok. my face book is glitching it keeps saying account temporarily unavailable when ever I try to do something! Got 27 awesome views!
this reminds me of your dog...Oh yea she was cute in her pictures too. fb.me/2cR9U1pzf got 17 awesome views.
Thanks for the follow got 15 awesome views.
Do you have #headache or #migraine problems? If so check out this article for a huge list of #food that might... fb.me/6CFXjyfcY got 13 awesome views.
These were definitely my childhood dreams! I wonder what blocked me from achieving this...hmmm! Early Life... fb.me/16dyw7QbD got 6 awesome views.

You can follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/ChandlerChrista

I am so grateful that people like me as the professional and as a person!  You all are AWESOME!

I made some new friends on Spiritual Unite you can find me there at http://www.spiritualunite.com/ChristaChandler/

Some awesome people added me to their Google+ circles:  you can find me there at  google.com/+ChristaChandler

I made some awesome friends on Facebook: you can find me there at www.facebook.com/christa.chandler.75 and like my professional page at https://www.facebook.com/midnightstealth

I am still learning about LinkedIn and you can find me there at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/christa-chandler/94/972/646/

I had planned to get this out Tuesday morning.  I was delayed by a series of unfortunate events.  Everything is awesome again and I hope you enjoyed my Awesome Report!


No comments:

Post a Comment