- The Wise One of the People
- All Anasazi Wise Ones were called by this name
- High level of ambition
- Drive to accomplish all tasks and goals to perfection
- Trait of strong responsibility
- This often causes many inner conflicts
- The Wise One often counseled on not taking their responsibilities too far.
- Many got into trouble for interfering with other's personal lives.
- Orthopedic ailments including:
- Trick knees
- These complaints coincide with the Moon of Many Fires (November) because it's damp chill creeps into rooms when fires are not well attended to.
Earthway - Section One: The Body - The Soil of Sacred Ground -
Part I: The Cosmic Umbilical - Sharing the Celestial Genetic Coding of the Sky and Heavens -
1 - Starstuff - Sharing the Celestial DNA of the Sun and Planets
By: Mary Summer Rain
Currently only available in book format.
Earthway: A Native American Visionary's Path to Total Mind, Body, and Spirit Health (Religion and Spirituality): Mary Summer Rain: 9780671706678: Amazon.com: Books
Screen clipping taken: 10/28/2013, 10:13 PM
This information can be found in the table on pg. 13 and in the text on pg. 18 as well as the specifications of Saturn itself.
Ruling Ancestor: Saa-qu-ya (Sah coo yah)
Identity: The Wise One
Magnetic Season: Moon of Many Fires (November)
Season Name: Raa-qu-taa (Rah coo tah)