Saturday, December 27, 2014

Update

Hi all!  I know I haven't been posting much lately.  I really am one of those people who is interested in so much.  It is hard to tell what I may be doing from one day to the next.  One day I might be working on art.  Another day I may be studying astrology.  Yet another day I may be intrigued to do some research completely off topic, enticed by an article or show I watched.  It is difficult for me to write a daily article and stick to just one or two topics, or even a handful for that fact.

Lately I had been completely engrossed in Genealogy and researching mine and my husband's family tree.  I noticed there are a lot of people tied to each other via their ancestors.  Occasionally I have a hard time finding who someone's parents are.  It requires a lot of research and connecting the dots to find them sometimes.  I then thought, "Maybe others who are connected to this ancestor may be having the same problem."  Well since sometimes it's not obvious who someone's parents are someone might question how I come to my conclusions.  I thought, "What better way to track my research for others than to blog it."  So! Genealogy is going to be a new topic on this blog. 

Basically I am just going to start logging what I research each day, no matter what the topic.  If I know you are interested in certain topics and I write about it, I will include you in that topic's list and you will be updated as I write about that topic.

This is the direction I plan to take my blog from now on.  If your up for random reading, or are ready for a ride then continue to follow me!  I will try my best to always label/tag my posts properly so that the topics you are interested in are easy to find.

I hope everyone had a happy holiday and I hope everyone has an even better new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment