Saturday, December 6, 2014

First Art Blog

Hi everyone!
I decided I am going to give this art blog thing a try! I figured it would be a good way for me to keep track of my ideas. I also thought this might be a good way for any of my followers to see any progress I make while they wait on my newest release!
I will probably do a few different kinds of blog posts for my art. One type of post I'm thinking of doing is a brainstorming and Idea phase style post. Where I talk about some ideas for artwork I am thinking about doing. These will be mostly text although if I am having a hard time putting the pieces together I may post some pictures I find on the net for inspiration. I also was thinking that as I practice particular themes, that I can post my practice pieces and their progress here as well. Progress posts will show any progress that I am making on any major piece. If something is just a practice piece I will label it as "practice". If it is something I intend on posting for print purchase it will be labeled with a title and then the word "progress". Don't let this confuse you. If you like a piece I am doing for practice. Message me. I am willing to sell any piece of art I am or have worked on.
I will attempt to get on here daily to log my progress. I currently have family from out of town, staying with me for the holidays. The daily log may be difficult to start right now, I will do my best though! For today I just wanted to start the blog and see how it works.
To see my works of art that have already been completed please visit http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/christa-chandler.html?tab=artwork or http://www.artpal.com/MidnightStealth both have prints and they each offer different products such as iPhone and Samsung Galaxy phone cases, or coffee mugs.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment