Saturday, June 7, 2014

My Natal Chart Project

    This is the my very basic natal chart:
    clip_image001

    I am going to be applying the information I learn about astrology to my natal chart as I go.

    The Elements:
    • Fire: "These signs are fiery, ardent (passionate), enthusiastic, spontaneous, self-sufficient, and romantic.  Misused they can be bossy and too forceful." (1p6)
      • Aries
        • My 3rd House starts here.
      • Leo
      • Sagittarius
        • My 11th House starts here.
        • My 12th House starts here.
        • Uranus
        • Neptune
    • Earth: "These signs are practical, earthy, dependable, conservative and sensual.  They love material comforts and have good recuperative powers.  Misused, they can be dull and too materialistic." (1p6)
      • Taurus
        • My 4th House starts here.
        • Venus
        • Chiron (listed but not interpreted until I find other resources)
      • Virgo
        • My 8th House starts here.
      • Capricorn
        • My 1st House starts here.
        • This is also my AC/Ascendant
    • Air: "These signs can communicate well; they tend to be intellectual, and they are able to handle abstract reasoning.  They are logical, broadminded, objective, idealistic and unprejudiced.  Misused, they can be cold and impractical." (1p6)
      • Gemini
        • My 5th House starts here.
        • My 6th House starts here.
        • Mercury
        • Sun
      • Libra
        • My 9th House starts here.
        • Mars
        • Saturn
        • Pluto
      • Aquarius
    • Water: "These signs are feeling, sustaining and receptive.  They are emotional, intuitive, responsive, sensitive and deep.  They tend to be susceptible to moods, and are easily influenced by the environment.  Remember that water is found in three forms: liquid (water), frozen (ice), and gaseous (steam). Cancer is the liquid form; Scorpio is the frozen form, and Pisces is the gaseous form.  Misused, these signs can be self-indulgent, self-pitying and wavering." (1p6)
      • Cancer (liquid water)
        • My 7th House starts here.
        • North Node
      • Scorpio (frozen ice)
        • My 10th House starts here.
        • This is my MC/Midheaven as well.
        • Jupiter
        • Moon
      • Pisces (gaseous steam)
        • My 2nd House starts here


    Air is the most influential element in my Natal chart.  So the nature/personality I was born with would tend to be mostly infused with the qualities this element brings.
    "These signs can communicate well; they tend to be intellectual, and they are able to handle abstract reasoning.  They are logical, broadminded, objective, idealistic and unprejudiced.  Misused, they can be cold and impractical."

    Resources:
    1. The Only Way to Learn Astrology: Vol I-Basic Principles by Marion D. March & Joan McEvers

No comments:

Post a Comment