Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Midnight Stealth Awesome Report #1



    In publishing:
    I completed a blog post on the planet Mars.  This article covers both the modern and traditional ruling of astrological signs from the Western Tropical system.  It also covers information from the Anasazi about the magnetic season (month) it rules, the ruling ancient elder, as well as the physical and mental influences the season seems to have on us humans.  This article also describes how the two systems seem to correlate in similar ways.
    This post has raised a lot of interesting discussion on the topic of the Anasazi.  I have found the article I had previously written on this Native American tribe and plan to link it to the articles that mention the Anasazi people.  Thank you to a friend who pointed out that some people may not know who they are. This is AWESOME I LOVE feedback and discussion.
     I have learned more about the Anasazi this week and plan on updating the article with the new information I have obtained.  I am even adding some scientific information to back what I have learned about their beliefs. 
    Some topics I hope to research this week that evolved from this post and will most likely result in future posts are:
    1. More specific information on the ruling ancestor and the magnetic season names.
    2. Foods that are good to include in your diet that correspond to the listed physical influences of this magnetic season/month.
    3. Remedies and healing methods for the listed physical influences.  I hope to include a variety from many sources.

I just looked at my Google Adsense stats and my average weekly earnings since I started in July of last year are $0.18, last week I only earned $0.01 bringing my total to $7.31.  With this in mind I have made two goals.  My short term goal for this week is to at least make that $0.18.  My long term goal is to earn $92.69 more so that I can get my first check from Google!


    In Art:
    Friday is my contribute and grow day!  I decided to grow in my artistic abilities this week.  I learned what Art Deco style is.  I viewed many pieces of Art Deco work to fully grasp the concept of this style.  Since my niece was visiting from New York I decided to use her and her husband to experiment on…LOL.  Really it's not that bad…LOL  No I found a picture that the lines kind of gave an illusion of a heart so I drew it out.  I used Art Deco styled lettering to write True Love at the top and put their names in the center.  I even went as far as to fill the thick part of the letters with an Art Deco pattern.  It turned out really nice.  I really wish I would have remembered to take a picture of it before I gave it to them.  I didn't think about it since it was just a practice piece.  Anyway, Awesome Point, I now know a new style of art and have grown as an artist!


    clip_image001In Crafts:
    I worked on the "Jewel of an Afghan" blanket for a little while and am now on the last row of what the book tells me to do.  I am probably going to make it big enough to fit my King sized bed though.




    Tons of AWESOME POINTS because all this was done while keeping my house spic and span because I have an AWESOME Realtor who showed my house everyday except Good Friday and Easter this last week.

    Light, love, and blessings to all.

    #awesome #publishing #blog #post #article #report #art #crafts #nativeamerican #anasazi #astrology #mars #artdeco #crochet

No comments:

Post a Comment