Sunday, July 12, 2015

Update

Hi all!  Sorry it has been so long since I have written.  I have been moving.  I am now completely moved into my new house.  We are still in the process of remodeling this new home and we are not yet completely unpacked.  However, we now have all of our stuff here...LOL.  Those of you who follow me on Facebook already know this.  If you are not one of my Facebook followers yet, you can find me at:  https://www.facebook.com/christa.chandler.75

During my very small breaks in this process, I have still been working on my genealogy.  Mostly I was working on finishing up a book I created for my mother-in-law using My Canvas on Ancestry.com.  You can view it here: http://ancestry.mycanvas.com/Flash/Viewer.aspx?mini=1&fp=16250353&trackingId=20fc05f0-e6ce-416b-be71-03f07699f146&access=g73Un6Me%2fYk%3d

It is now completed and ordered.  I am so excited!  I can't wait to see it in hand!  I can't wait to gift wrap it and give it to the best mom in the whole world!

Something else I did recently was create a Williams Family & Genealogy group on Facebook.  I invite anyone who has the WILLIAMS surname in their family tree to join this group.  I thought it would be a nice place to share history, pictures, family reunion info, and maybe even see if there are any family connections.  I will occasionally create a session ID on Relative Finder and post it in the group so that anyone who wants to see how their related to each other can (if they have a tree on Family Search anyway).  Come check out the Williams group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1633519303547118/

I also did the same thing for the DARLING surname.  You can find that group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/696475330481256/

Next I hope to start working on my Grandma Flossie Jane DARLING ROACH GREATHOUSE's dedication page.  I may start doing these a little differently though.  Utilizing the story layout the new Ancestry.com has, more.

Anyway.  There is a tad bit of stuff for you to enjoy.  Now that things have slowed down some, I hope to be writing more frequently again.  Thanks for reading.  Please share and come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment