Saturday, November 16, 2013

12 Signs of the Zodiac

    I have been learning a lot about astrology through many wonderful groups of people, internet research, and reading books.  The most important thing that I have learned is that knowing your own sun sign is not enough.  You must know about all 12 signs of the Zodiac.  Every single one of them appears in your Natal or Birth Chart somewhere. So before you can really start learning to decipher your chart you must first learn about these signs.   "The sign may be considered the field of action." (1p2)

     

     

     

     

     

     

    These signs are:

    ^ - Aries

    _ - Taurus

    `  - Gemini

    a - Cancer

    b - Leo

    c - Virgo

    d - Libra

    e - Scorpio

    f - Sagittarius

    g - Capricorn

    h - Aquarius

    i   - Pisces

     

     

     

    clip_image001

    I will be posting information on these astrological signs as I learn.  I will be starting with just the basics for each symbol for ease of learning.  As I learn more I will go into more detail about each sign through multiple resources.  Check each post often as I will be linking new research to each often. 

    Here is my artistic representation of my Natal/Birth chart for you to see how it uses all 12 symbols.  It is from the view point of me being in the center looking around the circle.

     

    clip_image002

     

Resources:
  1. The Only Way to Learn Astrology: Volume I-Basic Principles by Marion D. March & Joan McEvers

No comments:

Post a Comment